A newly engaged couple have a breakdown in an isolated area and must pay a call to the bizarre residence of Dr. Frank-N-Furter.
The First 200 people who arrive receive
THE THROWBACK THURSDAY VIRGIN KIT
(so come early! Doors open at 8:30PM!)
Pre Show is at 9PM
The Throwback Thursday Virgin Kit (or “prop bag”) contains all you need for a Rocky Horror showing. The Throwback Thursday Virgin kit is included in your ticket. 100% of the proceeds from kit sales go back to cast costumes, props, promotions, etc.
Do not throw objects at the screen — that’s just not cool and can damage a very expensive screen. Thanks!
USING YOUR PROP BAG ITEMS
• Balloon: During the song “Science Fiction Double Feature”, pop at the “When worlds collide” lyric.
• Glow Stick / flashlight: (no lighters, matches, flammables due to fire code restrictions) During the song “There’s a Light (Over at the Frankenstein Place)”, light up at the “There’s a Light” chorus.
• How to Time Warp Flier: During the “Time Warp”, get up and dance!
• Rubber Glove: During the Time Warp, get up and dance!
• Noisemakers: During the “Lab” scene, make a noise when the Transylvanian Guests use their noisemakers.
• Confetti: At the end of the “Lab” scene, when the wedding march is being played, throw some.
• Toilet Paper: When Dr. Scott makes his entrance and Brad exclaims “Great Scott!”, use some.
• Party Hat: During dinner, Frank will put on his party hat, and you should too — it’s a party now!
• Paper Plates: Use when Frank pulls the table cloth off the dinner table.
• Bell: Ring when Frank is chasing Janet after dinner and asks the musical question “Did you hear a bell ring?” and during the song “Planet Schmanet”.
• Sponges: Use when Columbia makes her “bitch out” speech and says to Frank, “You’re like a sponge!”
• Cards: Bring them out after The Floor Show, when Frank sits down and sings the line, “cards for sorrow, cards for pain”.
• Rope: Use when the rope falls from the rigging after Riff finishes shooting.
No outside props are allowed and all outside will be confiscated at the door.
ESPECIALLY NOT ALLOWED
• Hot dogs and prunes
• Water guns